KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Fight For Me

Fight For Me by Bethany Bazile

Mar 17, 2014

4 Panty Wetting Hawk Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Complimentary copy provided by the author "Bethany Bazile" in exchange for an honest review.

So we first met Paige when her cock sucker of a boyfriend divulges that he'd slept with Paige's best friend..

Paige gets in touch with her twin brother Alec to come and pick her up which results in Paige spiraling out of control and this is where Ryder makes a re-appearance back into her life pulling her out of the darkness..

All I know is Train, Fight, Party and Fuck

Ryder is Paige's step brother, he was everything but what she wanted him to be, so be ready for one hell of an interesting scorching hot ride..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Can you promise me when it gets too hard, that you'll fight it? Don't let the pain swallow you, fight back. Don't do it for your mum, or because I asked you to, do it because your worth the fight."

Ladies and Gentlemen..At six-two, two hundred and nineteen pounds, the reigning heavy weight champion..The one and only..Ryder "The Hawk!"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Their love never ran smoothly but it was always worth the fight, and fight Ryder did!!

"He was the perfect recipe for disaster, and I was aching to be destroyed by him."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the first book I've read of this authors and will be adding her to my author stalker route from today!! Oh and before I forget this cover is HOT!! Huge tick from this "COVER HOE"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really enjoyed this book, and really hope that this story carries on with Alec's girlfriend (begging)!! I just hope she gets her happy ending and can move on..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fight For Me.

March 17, 2014 – Shelved