Heena Rathore P.'s Reviews > The Woods

The Woods by Harlan Coben

19253213

bookshelves: read-in-2014, thriller

This book literally blew my mind! It kept me guessing through all the 442 pages. Yes! That's right, suspense grips the reader till the very last page. In the beginning you feel that the book is only about a murderer who killed 4 kids in a summer camp but Hell No! Paul Copeland was in the dark about a lot of things, like stuff about his mother and father and Ira and Lucy. The entire story gets twisted towards the end. The twists and turns are really unexpected and makes you want to read the book in one go.

The Woods is a brilliant read! As this was my first Harlan Coben Book, I wasn't expecting much, but after reading it, I have added a lot of his books in my TBR list.
Jeez, you have to read it to experience the thrill. According to me it's a must read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Woods.

March 17, 2014 – Started Reading
March 17, 2014 – Shelved
April 1, 2014 – Finished Reading
June 18, 2014 – Shelved as: read-in-2014
July 25, 2014 – Shelved as: thriller

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

Heena Rathore P. Cheryl wrote: "Another great review and I'll be adding it to the list. Thanks, Heena!"
Thanks a lot Cheryl. I hope you'll like it :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

You've convinced me as well, Heena. Added. Thank you! :)

message 3: by Andrew (last edited Aug 18, 2014 11:20AM) (new) - added it

Andrew Good review Heena. I didn't know this book, but your review has conquered me and I added it to my tbr list.

Heena Rathore P. Derek wrote: "You've convinced me as well, Heena. Added. Thank you! :)"

Thanks! I really hope you like it :)

Heena Rathore P. Andrew wrote: "Good review Heena. I didn't know this book, but your review has conquered me and I added it to my tbr list."

Thanks Andrew! I'm sure you'll be happy that you added it :)