Carole J.'s Reviews > Roof

Roof by John Gregory Hancock

Mar 13, 2014

Wonderful for all. The age old tale of corporate greed and friendship between those with whom one disagrees and those of whom need to be gently taught. I made a couple of notes on my Kindle of these areas that particularly touched my soul. Thanks to all who recommended it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Roof.

Finished Reading
March 13, 2014 – Shelved

message 1: by John (new) - added it

John Hancock that is such a sweet review. I'm dying to know which parts you highlighted. Thanks for your kind thoughts!

Carole J. Hi John, Thanks for your comments. My particular favorite is, "When I was younger, I used to feel .... Closer to the grave is closer to the truth."

"It was always going to be a percentage sum game .... That's why violence should be only be a last resort, not the first."
and; your comments re 'against the rich' jokes.

Loved the book. I posted them on Facebook so I could share them with other FB friends and indie writers who have become FB friends.

message 3: by John (new) - added it

John Hancock Thanks!
the "when I was younger…" came about spontaneously while writing (by the pants writing) and it affected ME as I wrote it.
the other two were more planned, but I can't tell you how much it makes me feel good that I got to hear of your favorite passages.