Kerri (Book Hoarder)'s Reviews > The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet

The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su

bookshelves: eagerly-anticipating, excited-for-this, read-in-2014

Absolutely fantastic! A must have for any Lizzie Bennet fan :) If you want more detail, more behind the scenes information, more insight into Lizzie's head, then this is the book for you.

The Secret Diary Of Lizzie Bennet takes you into the world of The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, with her characteristic humour and snark and perspective on the world and the events that go on around her. You don't even necessarily need to watch the video series to love and enjoy this book because it follows that classic story - Pride and Prejudice. :)

If you're looking for more depth to the videos, and a chance to really hear the voice of Elizabeth Bennet in a modern setting, then this is definitely a book you should check out. If you just love Pride & Prejudice, then you should still check this out and see what you think! I'd consider it a modern retelling with a lot of humour and love.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet.

March 11, 2014 – Shelved
March 11, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
March 11, 2014 – Shelved as: eagerly-anticipating
March 11, 2014 – Shelved as: excited-for-this
Started Reading
July 2, 2014 – Finished Reading
January 22, 2015 – Shelved as: read-in-2014

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm watching the videos today and oh my gosh I need this book!

Kerri (Book Hoarder) :D I hope you enjoy it! I need to sit down and do a rewatch now that I have my DVDs.