Adrianna's Reviews > Christmas Bliss

Christmas Bliss by Mary Kay Andrews

Mar 08, 2014

bookshelves: in-2014

This was my very first book I've read my Mary Kay Andrews and I really liked it. I didn't know that there were three other books with the same characters, which of course I hadn't read. But despite not having read the other three books Savannah Blues, Savannah Breeze, and Blue Christmas, I was not lost with the storylines. I feel like you could totally read it without the other three, but I'm excited to add the previous ones to my TBR.

I feel in love with Weezie and BeBe, their friendship is amazing!! Mary Kay Andrews had me giggling on couple of parts and the book was fun and entertaining. I'm glad that both Weezie and BeBe had the happily ever after that they deserved.

I wonder if we might see Weezie and Bebe again!! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Christmas Bliss.

Started Reading
March 8, 2014 – Shelved
March 8, 2014 – Shelved as: in-2014
March 8, 2014 – Finished Reading

Misty Ramirez Thanks... I just bought this book only to find out it's #3.5... I was hoping I could read it without having to read the other 3 first. Your review helped a lot :)