Rachel's Reviews > Honor Reclaimed

Honor Reclaimed by Tonya Burrows

This is Seth Harlan's story and it's fantastic. I admit to having a bit of a crush on Seth since I first read about him in Wilde Nights in Paradise. When I started this book I was beyond excited to read this wounded warriors story and it did not disappoint. Seth is a deeply hurt and scared soul who I wanted to hug and never let go of. By the end I was totally in love with him and I now have a new book boyfriend.

But I can't go past the heroine in Phoebe, I loved her. She was the perfect match for Seth. She had spunk, was feisty, dared to go where others wouldn't, was fighting for a good cause and was loyal to the people she was helping to a fault. Plus I absolutely loved the way she didn't back down from Seth and the rest of Hornet or Tuc the billionaire financing this group. Or didn't care that Seth was scared and afraid, she saw him for him.

Together they are now a favourite couple of mine. The chemistry is hot between them. Even when they were fighting the attraction that was there, it just kept getting stronger and when Phoebe would push Seth past his comfort zone she was there with him all the way. To see how she brings him out of his shell and helps to quiet his demons is heart warming.

" Why didn't he get it ? She didn't care what he looked like. It didn't matter because she wanted him. All of him. Scars and all"

This books picks up not long after Seal of Honor and the team is still adjusting and bugging the crap out of each other. It's truly fun to read. The interaction between the team members is at times hilarious. Especially when Seth finally cracks a joke. Their reaction is priceless. We also get to see parts of the storyline from Seal move forward and I can't wait to see how these will play out. Think Quinn.

This series does intertwine a bit with the Wilde Security series, but can be read as a stand alone, but if you are like me and love lots of alpha men, then do yourself a favour and read both series. You will not be sorry.

I was lucky to read this book early and now I start the interminable wait for the next book. Good thing I like to re-read, because I hear Gabe and the Wilde brothers calling me. Tonya Burrows you have me hooked and proud to be a HORNET's Wilde Honey

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Honor Reclaimed.

March 6, 2014 – Shelved