Francine "Tsukime"'s Reviews > The Reflections of Queen Snow White

The Reflections of Queen Snow White by David   Meredith

Mar 06, 2014

As one of the first Disney movies I have seen and enjoyed, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves has always inspired me in believing that there will always be a happy ever after for those with pure of heart. It pleases me to read David C. Meredith’s book, Reflections of Queen Snow White, as it had lent a new angle, and an insightful epilogue to this classic tale. Deeply emotional and quaint, this novel tells of how the beautiful queen survived her beloved husband’s death and found the strength to move on. David connects with his readers in such a way that each beautiful character’s emotions jumps right out of the page and envelops the reader. Moreover, he tells his story so vividly that it feels like the reader can actually see the dust and bird droppings covering the castle room’s floor. I commend David’s consistence with his tone and narration in this well-written quick literature read.

Flames: 3

I received an ebook copy of the book from I am, Indeed for the purpose of an honest review. I was not compensated for this review. All conclusions are my own responsibility.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Reflections of Queen Snow White.

March 6, 2014 – Started Reading