Anita Powers's Reviews > Never Can Tell

Never Can Tell by C.M. Stunich

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, ebooks-i-own-and-read, favorites

I enjoyed this last book surrounding Never and Ty, hated that they struggled so much but loved how much Ty consistently showed Never his love for her and Noah. I still don't like the name Noah, I still find it strange that they named their child after her ex yuck. Many parts of this book made me angry at first at Never, she came off as so selfish and uncaring, but then I would read more into it, remember who she is, what she went through and how hard this must be for her without any guidance of what to do. I hated that she felt she was so unworthy of the love of her two men and I was so thrilled when she finally allowed herself to feel this love and to accept it, then we got to see Never like I had expected her to be. She showed Noah the attention he deserved, took care of him, cuddled with him, dressed him, and loved him so much, just like Ty she finally accepted that she was worthy of him and his love and things then clicked. I loved the gift her gave her at the end, a way of them both saying we will be fine and we will take care of both of our children. I will miss reading about them, one of the best parts of this book is reading about Ty with their baby Noah, he melted my heart so many times. I hope in the next book, even though it is based on her sister that we get to hear some about Ty and Never.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never Can Tell.

March 5, 2014 – Shelved