Kayleigh {K-Books}'s Reviews > Tested

Tested by Janelle Stalder

bookshelves: beta

Tested Review on K-Books

Having devoured each and every one of Janelle Stalders books I could not wait to get my hands on this book. Dystopia is one of my all time favourite genres and this is the only amazing NA Dystopia series I have come across. Add to that the fact that Janelle freaking Stalder, one of the most amazing authors EVER wrote it there are really no words for my excitement when Janelle asked me to beta read this book.

Missy has had an awful time in her life. Always hiding away after a traumatising event Missy is forced to go out behind enemy lines to help and save the ones she loves. It's the most terrifying this she has ever had to do. But when she is faced with Tyler, the one man who both terrifies and excites her all at the same time Missy's life is sure to change forever.

Ever since finishing Masked, the second book in the New World series I've been dying to read Missy's and Tyler's story and well, Janelle definitely does not disappoint. She built upon the wonderful world that was developed in the previous two books, not to mention the wonderful characters that she has created. One thing I love about this series is that even though we are getting Missy and Tyler's story we still see glimpses of the other couples that we loved in the previous books.

Tested is a fantastic installment in the New World series. It's is filled with heart-stopping action and breath-taking romance in an amazing dystopic society. It's a must-read for any NA and Dystopia fans. I'm dying to get my hands on the next book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tested.

March 5, 2014 – Shelved