Gina's Reviews > Marketing Automation with Eloqua

Marketing Automation with Eloqua by Ben Griffith

U 50x66
Mar 05, 2014

"Marketing Automation with Eloqua" is essential for any marketer who uses Eloqua. It covers everything for marketing automation you need to know from creating your first campaign to managing and creating emails, landing pages, segmentation, forms and lead scoring. Eloqua is a powerful tool and has many great features. This book walks you through all the essential information you need to know to get you off and running. It's an easy to read guide that gives step-by-step instructions on how to do everything that would take years for a marketer to learn or figure out on their own. It's a great value--- especially when compared to the training courses available for purchase by a vendor. This book includes great examples and best practices that will be easy to understand by any marketer. The book is nicely organized by topic area, so you can always refer back to certain topics that you need to as you are working in Eloqua. I wish I would have had this book years ago! I highly recommend it!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Marketing Automation with Eloqua.

Started Reading