Gamatst's Reviews > Street Game

F 50x66
Jan 27, 2010

bookshelves: pshycic-abilities, audio-i-ve-listened-to
Read in January, 2010

I'll admit I wasn't happy with the switch to a new Ghostwalker team but Feehan did a great job in catching my interest in this new team. The continuity to the other teams came when I recognized Kane from Deadly Game. Getting to know him here and knowing he'll get his story with Rose and their baby made me hope his book is next.

At first I was afraid Mack was going to be a bit too much of a jerk but Feehan makes you understand why Mack is Mack. Jaimie knew what she wanted and was strong enough to see, that in the end, she got what she wanted. She gives on the little things but not the big and that worked fine for me. They both learn more about each other and deepen their understanding of each other and it was great.

There was so much story here, lots of details added to help fit more pieces together. The "family" aspect of this particular Ghostwalker Team was a lot of fun. Some of my favorite parts in these books are the action scenes when the team works together and we get several scenarios with them working in sync in Street Game. Just the right amount of bedroom action. Not as over the top as some of the last ones, which was perfect for me.

You'll fall in love with this new Ghostwalker Team.....

On Audio Also:

Tom Stechshulte does a fabulous job narrating the Ghostwalker series by Christine Feehan. One of very few narrators that can make the audio version of a book stand head and shoulders above the written for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Street Game.

01/27/2010 page 181
42.79% "I was nervous but I'm loving it. Started it on audio, which was great but I had to grab the book itself so I could go faster!"