Laura the Highland Hussy's Reviews > Sin Undone

Sin Undone by Larissa Ione

2043222

4.5

When we last saw Sin, she'd taken over the assassain's den to hlep save her brother Lore and his angel Idess. Now she's stuck in the den, because any time she leaves, she'll have a giant target on her back. Anyone who wants her power would have to kill her to get it, but if she stays in her den, she's safe from any violence. Unfotunately she can't stay in there forever.

I really loved Con and Sin together, and I liked breaking through Sin's "tough-guy" exterior to her gooey center. Con was an excellent match for her, and the glimpses he'd see of Sin, you know, the kind that would make him want to know more about her, they made ME want to know more about her as well.

I liked seeing Sin finally embracing her new brothers, not just keeping them at arm's length. And I enjoyed seeing the side storyline of Luc and Kar. I really REALLY love how Larissa Ione will have a side story of characters who we get to see throughout, kind of like Gem and Kynan. We get invested in them and care, just as much as we do about her main characters.

There was just so much happening but I never felt confused, which was nice. I also liked a few scenes dealing with the born vs. turned wargs. And in one scene, Sin reminds Con that he won't get special privileges if he beats up on her brother. I won't tell what those privileges are, but it was my favorite part of the book. It diffused the tension and cracked me up. Love Sin's sense of humor.

I was sad to see this be the end of the Demonica series, but I am so super excited for the next series. we got a mini little intro into that storyline towards the end...and I just adored seeing Con get possessive over Sin when War came in to the hospital. Best scene ever.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sin Undone.

January 27, 2010 – Shelved
January 21, 2011 –
page 5
1.25% "woo, back to the Demonica world"
January 21, 2011 –
page 18
4.5% "ooh, so Con's a carrier of SF (Sin Fever-lol)"
January 22, 2011 –
page 100
25.0% "Ooh I likes... "would you rather I lick you?" Why yes, yes I would :)"
Started Reading
page 100
25.0% "OOH, "They've sensed your arousal," he murmured. "And your anger. They mean to have you.""
page 200
50.0% "grumpalufagus?! first the Smurfs, and Family Guy, now sesame street...they aren't for the kiddies, now are they? lol"
page 400
100.0% "great ending, can't wait for the Horsemen's story"
January 23, 2011 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

Leah CON!!!

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) I can't seem to get into this book! I don't know why! Maybe I have read too much LI at once?!

Laura the Highland Hussy I feel a bit lost since I read them all last year. It's coming back to me though, just slow going

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) I think this book does get better as it goes in, maybe it was just the beginning that was slow.

Leah I've seen many people say that they thought the beginning to this was slow but that it got better. I dunno, I liked it from the beginning :)

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) I don't know if maybe I had read too many of her books one after the other, so I was getting author fatigue, but it did pick up for me.

Leah That might be what happened, Suzanne. That happens sometimes. Not often, but sometimes, LOL.

Lovely review, Laurie. I wish that there was more page time for Luc and Kar, though :/

Ally72 Super review, Laurie! I am looking forward to reading this one. I am glad that Luc is going to get a love interest too...He deserves it.

Laura the Highland Hussy thanks guys! It wasn't one of my better ones, but I'm tired and can't concentrate more than "Book Good. Me Likey."