Twinsie Talk Angie J's Reviews > Shattered

Shattered by Heather D'Agostino

check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.facebook.com/twinsietalk
@Twinsietalk

I received this complementary copy from the author .

WOW!! and UGH!! The anxiety I felt over this couple was pretty thick and intense. Leah and Nick were childhood sweethearts. Nick gave up alot of option in his life to stay and be with Leah in hopes of them being together forever. Leah on the other hand, ran the first chance she had to train for the US Olympic team. Do you blame her? NO but she didnt think to talk to Nick before making the choices. She presumed her would just follow her...guess what? He didn't.

Fast Forward 5 years and Leah's life is a mess. She isn't an Olympic athlete anymore, her mom is sick and she is back home....afraid of seeing HIM!! Well lemme tell ya when they see each other the chemistry was THICK and sizzling. I was glad Nick and Leah didn't fight the attraction very long but sad that Leah kept pushing the amazing man away when she needed to lean on him during some tragedy....Sigh...have I mentioned Nick IS the perfect ALPHA MALE!!??

So all is going well when Nick gets the chance to move and make something big for THEM but all Leah sees is he is leaving her. I have to admit I loved her best friend Avery calling her out abouthow bad it sucks to be left behind...Karma right? Well Leah is ready to work on it with Nick and she .............................................oh snap you think I am gonna tell??? Heck no!! You gotta read this lettle gem yourself!! Trust me you will be a mess after.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shattered.

March 2, 2014 – Started Reading