Aberdean Blackwell's Reviews > Black Abaddon

Black Abaddon by Sasha Hibbs

Dear Lord! This second novel in the Vulcan Legacies Series was unbelievable! The first book was amazing and I truly was curious at how the author would follow up and how the second book was going to compare to the first one (Black Amaranth). Well, let me tell you...Black Abaddon did not disappoint. This new author delivered in a BIG way.

Black Abaddon starts pretty much where Black Amaranth left off. The characters were easy to relate to, especially as Ally truly feels the repercussions of her choices in the first book.

From the very first chapter, twists and turns resume (something I loved about the first book)making nearly each chapter a cliffhanger and impossible to put Black Abaddon down.

Old evils surface, but things are not as they appear. I cannot go into too much detail, but if you thought the ending of Black Amaranth was shocking, just wait until you get to the end of Black Abaddon! I'm still in euphoric shock!

There were some very tender moments in this novel, touching, and some parts that brought tears to my eyes. Just when I thought I had things figured out and could see where the author was taking me...surprise! Again, this series is unlike anything I have ever read. The pacing is wonderful, the description just right and the cliffhangers are over the top in the best possible way.

Do yourself a favor and snatch this one up. Excellent!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Abaddon.

Finished Reading