Jae (Bookish Bluebird)'s Reviews > Addicted for Now

Addicted for Now by Krista Ritchie

Feb 26, 2014

bookshelves: favorites, new-adult, all-the-feels, amazing-characters, brotps, contemporary, love-it-forever, romance, tear-jerker, family-emphasis, read-2015, ships-to-go-down-with
Read 2 times. Last read February 26, 2014 to March 1, 2014.

Audiobook review--
It doesn't matter how many times I read these books, it's still as amazing and addicting as the first time. And to actually listen to the story and hear my fav otp, I was drowning in feels omg. Addicted For Now was the book that captured my heart and pulled me into this world long ago. Probably because Lily and Loren were finally officially together AND on the path to recovery.

Being the impatient person I am, I started with this audiobook just to hear Lo haa. From the samples though, I had a feeling Erin Mallon would narrate Lily's pov wonderfully. AND SHE DID. Blew me out of the water really. That's how much I loved her. She brought Lily to life perfectly in my opinion. Same with Rose and Daisy. Her male voices had me giggling at first but I got use to them very quickly. Now, Charles Carr who narrates for Lo... my goodness does he have a sexy voice!!!!! Wooooo *fans self*. His tone and ability to convey so much emotion in his words amazed me. Needless to say, I loved him too. Listening to the banter was by far my favorite part. I had to work really hard not to laugh out loud and grin like an idiot since I mostly listened to it on my way to class and during my study breaks. I failed a good number of times.

I'm usually not one to listen to audiobooks. I'd much rather read it myself and have an ideal sound for the characters in my head. But I'm so glad I went through with it because Erin and Charles made this book even more spectacular with their narrating. I laughed. I cried. Listening to LiLo was so surreal. It wasn't exactly how I imagined them to sound. It was better.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Addicted for Now.

Finished Reading (ebook Edition)
February 26, 2014 – Started Reading
February 26, 2014 – Shelved
March 1, 2014 – Finished Reading
March 15, 2014 – Shelved as: favorites
January 21, 2015 –
0.0% "To be listening to my fav character (Lily) come to life is crazy awesome. And then to hear Lo <3 All the hearts for this series!! To think I never wrote reviews for the first couple of books *smh* Watch out for the fangirling, 1.5 hrs til the end!"
January 23, 2015 – Shelved as: new-adult
January 23, 2015 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
January 23, 2015 – Shelved as: amazing-characters
January 23, 2015 – Shelved as: all-the-feels
January 23, 2015 – Shelved as: brotps
January 23, 2015 – Shelved as: contemporary
January 23, 2015 – Shelved as: love-it-forever
January 23, 2015 – Shelved as: romance
January 23, 2015 – Shelved as: tear-jerker
January 25, 2015 – Shelved as: all-the-feels (ebook Edition)
January 25, 2015 – Shelved as: amazing-characters (ebook Edition)
January 25, 2015 – Shelved as: brotps (ebook Edition)
January 25, 2015 – Shelved as: contemporary (ebook Edition)
January 25, 2015 – Shelved as: favorites (ebook Edition)
January 25, 2015 – Shelved as: love-it-forever (ebook Edition)
January 25, 2015 – Shelved as: new-adult (ebook Edition)
January 25, 2015 – Shelved as: romance (ebook Edition)
January 25, 2015 – Shelved as: tear-jerker (ebook Edition)
February 22, 2015 – Shelved as: audiobook (ebook Edition)
April 10, 2015 – Shelved as: ships-to-go-down-with (ebook Edition)
May 20, 2015 – Shelved as: family-emphasis
May 20, 2015 – Shelved as: read-2015
May 20, 2015 – Shelved as: ships-to-go-down-with
May 20, 2015 – Shelved as: read-2014 (ebook Edition)

Amy (Foxy) Great review!! ♥ I have this audio!! YAY

Jae (Bookish Bluebird) Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Great review!! ♥ I have this audio!! YAY"

Thanks, love! And OMG I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!! :D

Amy (Foxy) I KNOW I WILL.... There's no way I couldn't. LOL

Kelly Sounds like I need to listen to the audiobook now!!

Jae (Bookish Bluebird) Kelly wrote: "Sounds like I need to listen to the audiobook now!!"

Yes! Most definitely recommended for all Addicted series lovers :D