Victoria's Reviews > I Am Ozzy

I Am Ozzy by Ozzy Osbourne

Jan 24, 2010

Read in January, 2010

Having grown up in the 80's and being a HUGE fan of Duran Duran and the likes, I admit that Ozzy Osbourne scared the bejeezus out of me. His music scared me...his pictures scared me...don't even get me started on his videos!

It wasn't until MTV started with "The Osbournes" that I saw a completely different side of him...and I actually loved him (and his nutty family!). I was so excited to read that he had a book coming out that I snatched it up as soon as I found it...

I must say, it is written as if Ozzy is sitting right next to you, only he doesn't mumble! I finished the book in two nights and have told all of my co-workers about it....funny....poignant...sad - you name it and the book will take you there.

I have never owned an Ozzy song/album/MP3/etc nor will I ever. I only know that I love this book and in some weird way its author. You really get to know a lot of background about the man himself, as well as his lovely wife, Sharon.

Not really knowing anything about the man, I truly can say I learned many interesting things that completely changed my view of Ozzy...all for the better. From bat-biting to the death of his guitarist in a horrible accident - every bit of his story was riveting.

I read many many books and this was just a fascinating read from cover to cover. Will it change your life? Probably not, but you'll really enjoy living in Ozzy's (long and crazy one) for awhile.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Am Ozzy.