Renee Deschamps's Reviews > Order Restored

Order Restored by Ioana Visan

"Order Restored" by Ioana Visan is book 3 in the series, The Impaler's Legacy". I was given the opportunity to read the entire series in exchange for an honest review.

The final book in this series, AWESOME!! Although, I'm not sure I'm ready to let Liana, Jesse and Maximilian go yet. Through the series, I've had almost all my questions, thoughts and opinions answered, which is a difficult thing for an author to do. The almost part, is a question that was brought up midway through this last book, it was touched on and was answered about 96%, but again I'm not read to say goodbye to Liana yet.

Liana is by far a well rounded character, Jesse compliments everything about her, they balanced each other out in ways that made certain plot twists even juicier. Maximilian adds his version of self righteousness that drags you in to his ways of thinking, even while trying to keep the Little Counsel visions alive.

If you pick up this series, you won't be sorry. You'll be, excuse the pun, sucked in for all 5 books.

Thank you Ioana Visan for your work, your trust in allowing me to read and review this fantastic series, and for bringing your visions, dreams and stories to life.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Order Restored.

Started Reading