Jae (Bookish Bluebird)'s Reviews > Ricochet

Ricochet by Krista Ritchie

Audiobook review--
I don't normally read novellas. And the first time reading the Addicted series, I was close to skipping this one. I'm so glad I didn't. Ricochet spans the months that Lo left for rehab, focusing on Lily and how she struggles with not only her addiction but also on being without her best friend for the first time. I think it's this book that we see more of Daisy, the youngest Calloway sister. We also see a lot of relationship development between Lily and Rose, Connor and even Ryke. Even through the heartache of not having Lo around, Ricochet is still filled with heart-warming moments of friendship and the usual amusing inner thoughts of the one and only Lily Calloway. I will tell you that I did shed a tear here and there though, for example the "trigger" talk and when she finally got to see Lo while he was in rehab. There was just so much emotion there sigh. Also, I love Erin Mallon's narrating. I love her tone. I use to imagine Lily with a higher and lighter sound but now when I hear Ms. Mallon reading all I can think is "THIS IS LILY".

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ricochet.

February 25, 2014 – Started Reading
February 25, 2014 – Shelved
February 26, 2014 – Finished Reading
March 25, 2014 – Shelved as: favorites
January 23, 2015 –
5.0% "Even listening to these books in reverse order, the story is still freaking fantastic."
February 5, 2015 – Shelved as: amazing-characters
February 22, 2015 – Shelved as: read-2015
February 22, 2015 – Shelved as: audiobook
April 10, 2015 – Shelved as: ships-to-go-down-with

message 1: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim Bailey Fab review! Loved this book & now you make me curious about the audio :)

Jae (Bookish Bluebird) Kim B wrote: "Fab review! Loved this book & now you make me curious about the audio :)"

Thanks, Kim <3 Oh I highly recommend the audiobooks! It's just as wonderful in my opinion and I've listened to the first three so far. :D

Jasmine Superb review girlie!! :D ♥ I got an audiobook for the first one and it was SPLENDID! My feels I tell ya!! And this book gutted me one too many times, I cried everytime LiLo had their talks, UGH FEELS ♥♥♥