KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Severed Angel

Severed Angel by K.T. Fisher

MY RATING: ☆☆☆☆ "Severed Angel" By: K.T. Fisher & Ava Manello

4 Hot as Fuck Angel Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Complimentary copy provided by the authors "K.T.Fisher & Ava Manello" in exchange for an honest review.

I just about gave up on this book and am I so fucking glad those 5 star reviews for this kept on taunting me!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This book kind of had it all for me, Murder, Suspense, Angel (wipes chin) Good versus Evil, Hot tattooed bikers, $250,000 bounty, A set up, off the scales hot alpha cave man scenes, god you name it what the fuck didn't this book have!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So we first come across Eve who takes a wrong turn and witnesses a murder which in turn puts a $250,000 bounty on her head.

Shit just got real

Eve almost wants to laugh, "for most of my childhood I was told by my mother that I had no value. Well mum, look how wrong you were, I'm the equivalent to a fucking lottery ticket for some drugged out biker."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"If anyone is going to kill him, it will be me, but that piece of shit ain't worth rotting in a cell for, well set him up, a drugs raid on Carnal turf."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just looking at him you know this man will fuck you senseless.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I don't usually share my bed Princess." His voice is thick with sleepiness, it's so fucking hot. "Well you can leave." I offer, hoping like fuck he turns me down. He chuckles. "Nope, not going anywhere." He lays one of his strong legs over mine and an arm over my waist. "And neither are you."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But before I go into stalkers mode to hunt down these authors that ending OMFG!! I NEED/WANT book 2 NOW!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Severed Angel.

February 23, 2014 – Shelved
February 23, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
March 25, 2014 – Started Reading
March 26, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

*♡Carol♡* Great review cant wait to read it! Any idea on the release day??

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ I think it's only like 5 days now so not long to wait!!

Āwhina Love the Review ; )

K.T. love the review, thank you x

message 5: by Ava (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ava Manello Thanks for taking the time out to review the book, we really appreciate it x

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Hurry up and give me book 2 I needed that like yesterday!! lol (Can't wait)!!

message 7: by Ava (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ava Manello We're hoping end of May :-)