KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Number Thirteen

Number Thirteen by Bella Jewel

MY RATING: ☆☆☆☆ "NUMBER THIRTEEN" by Bella Jewel

4 Twisted as Fuck Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Complimentary copy provided by the authors "Bella Jewel" in exchange for an honest review.

A disfigured monsters sadistic way of finding love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Imagine waking up, you have been kidnapped, drugged, you have no memory and no recollection of your name, but you soon learn that you are girl number thirteen!!

"Don't move, you move, you get punished, you will learn very quickly that the best way to survive is to do as you're told."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"The rules are rather simple, and if you follow then, you will be rewarded handsomely. If you disobey them, you will be punished accordingly. And let me assure you, girls, that punishment is not something you wish to experience."

"Time to meet your master"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Both are damaged goods in their own way

I'm pulled onto a lap, and I feel one hand land on my leg while another presses against my back, the arms around me are strong and commanding. I catch his scent when he moves, and he smells clean, like soap, I also get a hint of whiskey.

"Who are you?" I whisper hoarsely.

I read this a few days ago and it's still in my mind so that says alot when a author manages to do that, I really enjoyed this, it wasn't until nearing the end that I felt it lost the plot a wee bit (and this is only my opinion) it felt a bit rushed, which is why I'm not rating it 5 stars..

MY BLOG

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Number Thirteen.

February 23, 2014 – Shelved
February 23, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
March 21, 2014 – Finished Reading

message 2: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara I've seen mixed reviews!!! I want to check it out tho

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Def check it out, it's pretty f'd up and twisted as buggery but u need to understand him to kind of get the story line, it's not a dark read..Has some parts that you will question and think about though which is why I liked it, didn't love it but I liked it

message 4: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara Sounds good. I'll at least give it a shot. It seems people kinda like it or absolutely don't.