Missy *Am I alive and a reality, or am I but a dream? *'s Reviews > Crazy Maybe

Crazy Maybe by A.D. Justice

20686138

***Copy kindly provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.***

Wow, it's just wow. First I fell in love with the cover then the blurb and I wanted to read it so badly.

It was nothing and everything what I've expected! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!
The story has a depth, and I really like those emotional writings.
The author does a really great job, and she deals with some hard/tough issues... So just wow.

Andi is a strong heroine with an awful past, visible scars but so strong. I loved her character. She lost her parents when she was six and got into foster-care. The things she went through lead her to Mack who took care of her as his own sister.

Andi Stone is a strong, smart and independent woman, thanks to the help of a famous boxing trainer, Mack, and his protégé, Shane, who have respectively been like a father and brother to her.

She likes music and she is a great singer, that's how they first met with Luke in a bar... then at the boxing club at Mack.

Luke Woods, the family black sheep and street-brawler, is determined to be a successful professional boxer despite his family’s protests. He needs Andi’s help to get there.

I love their relationship, but sometimes I was so mad at Luke. Duh, I thought it must be Brandon rather :)

Andi and Luke they both had their issues, her past-and his relationship betrayal, so it was not easy to admit their feelings to each other.

The whole time there was a knot in my throat, I cried and smiled at the same time. It's hard to put down. So many things happened, I was astonished sometimes but in a good way.

“Some say it should come easy if it's real love but that's just not true. Love is never easy - love hurts sometimes. It causes insecurities and jealousies. Relationships take work - love takes work. And happiness requires forgiving others. I forgive you. ”

description

Sometimes love isn’t enough. Sometimes it’s all you need

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crazy Maybe.

Quotes Missy Liked

A.D. Justice
“Some say it should come easy if it's real love but that's just not true.  Love is never easy - love hurts sometimes.  It causes insecurities and jealousies.  Relationships take work - love takes work.  And happiness requires forgiving others.  I forgive you. ”
A.D. Justice, Crazy Maybe