Giulia Torre's Reviews > Lightning that Lingers

Lightning that Lingers by Sharon Curtis

bookshelves: loveswept, romance

Lightning That Lingers #25 Sharon and Tom Curtis (Laura London)

Meetup: Shy librarian heroine visits male strip club, and he’s the star act.

Conflict: She’s a shy librarian, and he’s a male stripper.

The Penetration Station: “He blew softly along her hairline, and slowly entered her” (p. 138). No honeyed havens here ladies and gents.

Survey Says: It took me a week to write this one up. It’s a classic. Pure and simple. Notice no 80s standouts here. Nothing to laugh at. I had read Windflower last year this time, and it’s haunted me ever since. This little book though not at the level of Windflower, but certainly blows everything else in this Loveswept category line out of the water. Sweet. Funny. A hero you can taste. A heroine not unlike Ana from 50 shades in that you wonder what he sees in her, but then the authors give her pluck and bittersweetness. So you’re happy for her. Happy for you. Happy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lightning that Lingers.

Finished Reading
February 17, 2014 – Shelved
February 17, 2014 – Shelved as: loveswept
February 17, 2014 – Shelved as: romance

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Giulia Torre Lightning That Lingers #25 Sharon and Tom Curtis (Laura London)

Meetup: Shy librarian heroine visits male strip club, and he’s the star act.

Conflict: She’s a shy librarian, and he’s a male stripper.