Monica Cullip's Reviews > Unravel Me

Unravel Me by Tori St. Claire

20448565

Unravel Me
Tori St. Claire
Cassandra Blaire has been working hard since her husband's death five years ago. She has spent that time turning his criminal law practice into one that is more family law based. She has worked hard and tonight she is going out to relax before the high class snotty lawyer comes to town tomorrow to work on a divorce case with her.
Brad Steele is from New York and is spending the night at a bar before heading to the local law firm to co-manage a divorce with the snarky lawyer that works there. He needs to unwind tonight first. He has been working very hard to make partner. It is all he wants. His whole life dream.
Two strangers have a drink together. No names are exchanged. It is kind of surreal, like a game, a mysterious encounter. They are hot together, the sexual tension is palpable.
"My hotel is fifteen minutes away."
"M house is closer. And I have neighbours who will come to my rescue if I scream."
She had a purely boring and vanilla marriage and asks this stranger to take control to dominate her. He agrees and makes it a night that she will never forget. Awesome Sex. They wake up a few times during the night for another session. They have breakfast together before reluctanly parting never to meet up again.
Oops, we all know where this is going. I would have loved to see her face when he walked in late after stopping to drop off flowers on her doorstep. They live in different cities. They want different things in life. But he makes her feel, something that her husband never did. He considers her wants and needs. She is falling for him quickly. Is there any hope for them? There is sure to be a few bumps in the road as they struggle to define their relationship. Work will get in the way. Distance will play a factor. Too much is keeping them apart.
This book was a nice short read. The story line was a little predictable but I knew that just by reading the blurb. I thought the author did a great job working around it. The scenes were fresh and exciting. The problems they faced not all expected and predicted. I loved the way he dominated her and brought some kink to her life. I really enjoyed this story and would rate it 4/5.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unravel Me.

Finished Reading