Jess the Romanceaholic's Reviews > Outlaw Bride

Outlaw Bride by Jenna Kernan

Loved loved loved this book!

I'm a huge fan of "survival" type books, where the hero and heroine have to brave the elements and somesuch, so this book was right up my ally.

The romance between the two of them was believable and their chemistry was amazing.

I adored Bridget. That girl had some major spunk :D And Cole was delicious in so many ways. I admit, I didn't realize just how young he was until there was a comment about living twenty-four years without a specific experience *cough*. I kept thinking he was in his thirties, probably because he'd been through so much it just seemed to age the poor man.

This one is definitely going on my All-Time-Favorites shelf.

5 Stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Outlaw Bride.

05/08/2017 marked as: read

message 1: by AgentScully (new) - added it

AgentScully Jess can you give me a spoiler about the "child death"? I haven't seen that mentioned elsewhere and I am squeamish about that sort of thing. Does it happen to the heroine? Offscreen? Before the book begins?

Thanks!

Jess the Romanceaholic It happened before the book started, but there's a lot of talk about it and that's why I included the tag.
[Spoiler:]
It was the hero's six year old daughter (she and his wife died before the start of the book).

message 3: by AgentScully (new) - added it