KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > A Cry for Hope

A Cry for Hope by Beth Rinyu

Feb 11, 2014

5 Gut Wrenching "Dynamic Duo" Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ARC Provided by the author, "Beth Rinyu" in exchange for an honest review (Thank you)

Please Heed this warning, grab a box of tissues before reading this, because your emotions are going to get put through the wringer..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I thought I was going to get away without crying and did that happy dance of non crying joy wasn't until I hit 80% (I think it was) where I bawled like a fucken baby!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Eight months ago Hope had everything that she had ever wanted, a beautiful happy boy, a loving husband, and a perfect home and in just one split second that was all taken away from her.

Forgiveness

My heart, My soul, My everything

GONE

To try and fix herself she goes home to the place where she grew up and is re united with her childhood buddy Nick who is also trying to put himself back together..

Nick was the boy who lived down the street, the boy she shared her first kiss with, held hands with, the boy that didn't judge, the boy who saw Hope's beauty..He was that boy..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A friendship that survived the test of time..

"You will always be my best buddy."

Even though this book ripped my heart out and chewed it to pieces, I don't regret one moment of turning those pages and reading this gut wrenching book, it was so beautifully written..

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Cry for Hope.

February 11, 2014 – Shelved
February 11, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
February 26, 2014 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Imani (new)

Imani Looks good from your review.

message 2: by KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ (last edited Feb 26, 2014 06:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you, I hope you read this when it's released

✿kawehi.reviews Your review makes me want to read this really bad! :)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thanks guys, just be prepared for the flow of tears

Secretly Adorkable Readers Love your review. I just read the book and loved it myself!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Yay glad you also loved it!!