Amy | Foxy Blogs's Reviews > Bomb: A Day in the Life of Spencer Shrike

Bomb by J.A. Huss

bookshelves: 99-pennies-deal, 2014-books, february-2014, lendable

BOMB is Spencer's story about how he fell in love with Veronica aka Bombshell. This novella takes place over the course of a day when Spencer finds out Veronica secretly dating another guy.

As Spencer goes about his day he reminisces about the first time he saw her and their first date.

Back to the present day - Spencer and Veronica learn they both have secrets that hinder their relationship from moving forward.

When I started BOMB I was questioning Spencer's motivates but by the end of the story I was *nodding* my head at what Spencer's trying to accomplish. Even though this doesn't end in a cliffhanger it is left open to present a good plot line for GUNS. I'm looking forward to next month's conclusion to Spencer's story.

*********************************************************
Rook & Ronin Series is the main series that these next two 'spin offs' are connected to: The Ford Book and The Spencer Book. Ford's spin off can be read as a standalone.

Timeline between these three series:
{#1 R&R} Tragic | My review
{#2 R&R} Manic | My review
{#3 R&R} Panic | My review
{#.5 Ford} SLACK: A Day in the Life of Ford Aston | My review
{#1 Ford} TAUT: The Ford Book | My review
{#.5 Spencer} BOMB: A Day in the Life of Spencer Shrike
{#1 Spencer} GUNS: The Spencer Book

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bomb.

February 10, 2014 – Shelved
February 10, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
February 16, 2014 – Shelved as: 99-pennies-deal
February 22, 2014 – Started Reading
February 22, 2014 –
55.0% "I had to urban dictionary that...\n \n description"
February 22, 2014 – Shelved as: 2014-books
February 22, 2014 – Shelved as: february-2014
February 22, 2014 – Finished Reading
May 30, 2014 – Shelved as: lendable

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)

Wendy'sThoughts love that

Amy | Foxy Blogs Seems so close yet so far away. :)

message 3: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Wooohoooo! Sexy Spencer, can't wait!

Michelle That is 7 too many!

Amy | Foxy Blogs I agree with you, Michelle

Michelle It's live!~

Amy | Foxy Blogs Thanks for the heads up, Michelle. :)

Michelle Np - :)

Michelle OMG - this can NOT come fast enough for me. I need me some Mr. Shrike!!

Amy | Foxy Blogs Michelle, 5 stars?! Yay. I'm in the middle of a series. Otherwise I would read it right now. I have it loaded on my kindle.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Awesome review Amy! = ))

Amy | Foxy Blogs SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Awesome review Amy! = ))"

Thank you, SueBee! Will you be reading this one?

Amy | Foxy Blogs Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤ wrote: "Lovely review Amy :))"

Thank you, Pavlina! :)

Wendy'sThoughts Ms. Amy... you said it all- perfect ramp up to GUN...terrfic job and i am right there for the next book!

Amy | Foxy Blogs Wendy'sThoughts wrote: "Ms. Amy... you said it all- perfect ramp up to GUN...terrfic job and i am right there for the next book!"

Awe, thank you!!! Can't wait for GUNS!!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Amy (Foxy) wrote: "SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Awesome review Amy! = ))"

Thank you, SueBee! Will you be reading this one?"

I might need to start at beginning to get R&R then continue on..?!

Amy | Foxy Blogs SueBee, Yea, you should start at the beginning before you start this novella and Guns.

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) Another series, I need to really tuck into.

Amy | Foxy Blogs Crazy for Books (Stephanie) wrote: "Another series, I need to really tuck into."

Yes! Make sure to read the Rook and Ronin series first before you try reading Spencer's story. It will make more sense.

❤️ Diana ❤️ Great review dear......I need to read Guns now!!!

Amy | Foxy Blogs Diana #teamFiona ❤️ wrote: "Great review dear......I need to read Guns now!!!"

Thanks, Diana!!! Enjoy Guns!!! :)