Aria Masterson's Reviews > Stuck in Between

Stuck in Between by Blakely Bennett

Feb 09, 2014

Holy hot book, Batman!!! When I first saw the cover of this book, I thought, "Yeah! MFM action!!!" When I read the synopsis for the book, I realized they probably wouldn't all end up in bed together, but there would probably be some very hot sex. I am very happy to say that I was right and wrong! This book has some very hot sex scenes and (praise Jesus!) a SUPER DUPER hot MFM scene. As for the relationships in the book I could really see the struggle that Jacqs was feeling. Although I personally found myself rooting for "Team Red", I could see the powerful connection she has with both men and how she could be struggling with who to be with. I could not put this book down. I read it in about two days staying up well past midnight both nights because I just had to read "one more chapter"!!! (Blakely will be receiving my bill from Starbucks shortly!) The only time I ever wanted to put the book down was when the book would get so hot I would need to *ahem* relieve some tension. I will absolutely be reading this book again and reading more books written by Blakely Bennett in the future. I also love how each chapter comes with a song title. When I reread the book, I plan on listening to the songs as I read each chapter.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stuck in Between.

February 9, 2014 – Shelved