Ada's Reviews > Ring in the Holidays

Ring in the Holidays by Katie Lane

I can't even.....like putting into words how much I love Katie Lane books is a near impossibility.

This book is the second of the Hunk for the Holiday series and youngest brother Matthew McPherson takes center stage. As the man who can get (and sleep) with any girl, he runs up against sex psychologist Ellie Simpson and has a hot night in Vegas on New Years Eve. Ellie was a virgin, due to growing up with a father that continually cheated on her mother and her mindset was stuck on the idea that a relationship could only grow if sex is only done after the emotional closeness has formed.

I have to say I was so entertained, not only by the concept and how strongly both characters felt in their particular stance on this issue but by their interactions - with each other and their respective family and friends. Katie Lane has some of the best character exchanges and they often tend to make me laugh out loud....or cry in the case of their HEA.

Much love this series and I really can't wait for Patrick's book and what Wheezie has in store for him!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ring in the Holidays.

February 7, 2014 – Shelved