Hooked On Books's Reviews > Forever and Almost Always

Forever and Almost Always by Amanda  Bennett

Feb 06, 2014

This was a 5 Star read for me!
This book had me up all night, I didn't want to put it down because I was so engrossed with the story and needed to know how it worked out. When Dax and Wilton move into their new home, he catches a glimpse of their new neighbor and is head over heels in love with her. Same goes for Carlee when she finally gets a good look a how good looking Dax is. It is love at first sight. They both were feeling each other out and didn't want to make the first move and I was just yelling at them to just finally kiss! The story was well written and you could feel their attraction and I felt so engrossed with their story.
There were some twists and at times your emotions were on a roller coaster to being mad at Dax and Charlee and then feeling bad for them, I just wanted them to make up and be happy. Just when I thought it was going to work out another twist was thrown at us. Then when you think that it's going to work out for them finally, tragic strikes and I just wanted to scream no. I was happy and much better by the end and fate works out for Dax and Charlee.
Amanda Bennett is a wonderful author who really knows how to capture your attention and more importantly keep it until the end. I will totally be reading more books by her.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever and Almost Always.

Finished Reading