Kaylyn's Reviews > Unforgettable Summer

Unforgettable Summer by Sami Lee

Unforgettable Summer is a great read. I really loved the two main characters. I felt like they gravitated towards each other from the beginning. Their dynamitic was explosive! The characters are extremely well developed and had a lot of depth.

I liked Summer for the most part, but I do like my heroines with a bit more back bone than she had in the beginning. It felt like she cared more what people thought about her than making herself happy. I felt really bad for her… HELLO being married and not having good sex! I was so glad when she finally took a chance by having a fling with Ty. Then she took an even bigger one with the poking and prodding of her sister, Jasmine.

I adored Ty! He knew early on that he liked Summer but had conflicting feelings. But fast forward and he thought I am not letting her get away this time. He was kind of the opposite of Summer because he was carefree and took HUGE risks. Plus he didn’t seem to care about what people thought. I loved how he showed Summer that risks are just a part of live. He helped her actually live her life instead of just floating through it.

This is a good fun read. It has a great plot with an even better backstory. The sex is wonderfully written and never gets stale. It made me want to search the beach to find me a sexy surfer. I highly recommend this if you like second chance love stories because it will not disappoint.

~Special thank you to the author for a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unforgettable Summer.

February 5, 2014 – Started Reading