Sláinte Wanderlust's Reviews > The Mystic Wolves

The Mystic Wolves by Belinda Boring

did not like it
bookshelves: na, paranormal-fantasy-scifi, skip-it-bin-it-burn-it

Mason: You are an alpha male of your pack but yet your girlfriend basically ignores your rules, challenges you constantly and too be honest you seem pussy whipped.. huh..

Darcy: You think you can flirt your way out a gun hold up.. (view spoiler)...

The plot: A pack death so.. instead of mourning.. having a funeral, you know normal things. The alphas decide to practically fuck & then go for a run..

Did i like this book? Would i recommend this book? ...

It was a DNF at 37%.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mystic Wolves.

February 4, 2014 – Started Reading
February 4, 2014 – Shelved
February 4, 2014 – Shelved as: na
February 4, 2014 – Shelved as: paranormal-fantasy-scifi
February 4, 2014 – Shelved as: skip-it-bin-it-burn-it
February 4, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

message 1: by Jeanny (new)

Jeanny I have had this on my TBR list for a while. I got it free on bookbub. I think I may just delete it off my kindle after this review. Sounds like a waste of tim

Sláinte Wanderlust Jeanny wrote: "I have had this on my TBR list for a while. I got it free on bookbub. I think I may just delete it off my kindle after this review. Sounds like a waste of tim"

It was honestly such nonsense, kinda like a drunk/high teenage trying to write a pnr.
They played a game of football right at the start.. the lead girl spends the entire time interrupting.. putting her underwear places.. this took up like 15% of the bloody books.. wtf.. no-one cares and it wasnt even funny -_-

Soxie So in otherwords she should be weak and falling at his feet like a coward? did i get that right ? *shakes head * stupid stupid stupid review!!

Sláinte Wanderlust Soxie wrote: "So in otherwords she should be weak and falling at his feet like a coward? did i get that right ? *shakes head * stupid stupid stupid review!!"

My opinion is not stupid because you disagree with it, pet.
That is not what i said, maybe you should try actually reading what i wrote :)

message 5: by Jeanny (last edited Mar 29, 2014 08:43AM) (new)

Jeanny Soxie wrote: "So in otherwords she should be weak and falling at his feet like a coward? did i get that right ? *shakes head * stupid stupid stupid review!!"

Wow I cannot believe you just called Wanderlust's review stupid bc it's not the kind of opinion or review you are in agreement with.... *shakes head
That frame of mind/comment says so much about you Soxie.
-None of it good.-

message 6: by Bridgette (new) - added it

Bridgette Hoshont'omba I wanted to check out the reviews since this is something I'm interested in reading, but I'm not sure. Yeah, there is dislike, but also people like it. You stopped at 37% and the book could have turned around. Something about "so and so's death was your fault" - to a made up person or a real one irks me though, so I may still give this a chance an hopefully I don't end up agreeing with this review.

message 7: by Sláinte (last edited Jul 29, 2014 05:39AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Sláinte Wanderlust Bridgette wrote: "I wanted to check out the reviews since this is something I'm interested in reading, but I'm not sure. Yeah, there is dislike, but also people like it. You stopped at 37% and the book could have tu..."

I hope you enjoy the book, I certainly didn't.
I stopped at 37% because I disliked the book so much that I couldn't of continued.
I had many issues with what I think is a very poorly written & badly thought out story.
If you read the book I am sure you will see that the death was her fault. I do not think there is anything wrong with pretending that a character is "real" - book boyfriend anyone?! I know that they are made up.
I do not really see the point of you commenting on my review before you have even read the book but that is your prerogative.
As I said, I hope you enjoy it regardless.

message 8: by Angel (new)

Angel Wade Honestly I loved it it gets better after 40% you have to be patient not all books start out fast paced those are the ones in my opinion that end quickly and weren't worth reading anyway.

message 9: by Jeanny (new)

Jeanny I guess it's all a matter of each reader's taste in the end. I feel unless the author is known to me or it's. Series I'm invested in a book should keep my attention by the 30% Mark