KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Deliver

Deliver by Pam Godwin

5 Kinky Pain Whore Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ARC Provided by the author, "Pam Godwin" in exchange for an honest review (Thank you)

HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO TO PROTECT THE ONES YOU LOVE??

A word of warning this review will not hold back and there will be the odd swear word thrown in so if that offends you move along!!

SEVEN YEARS AND SEVEN CAPTURED SLAVES

The first OMG moment came when I read the authors warning "This book contains Graphic sex, violence and psychological abuse." so yep I'm up shits creek without a paddle and I have to pull my big girls undies on and read this..

Seven years ago she was stolen innocence, following the rules of monsters. Somewhere along the way, she'd become one..

"You will learn, practice, and become the "Twelve Requirements" demanded by Master."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I shit you not I even puked in my mouth a bit reading that the Deliverer was a female!!

SHE TIES PEOPLE UP AND FUCKS THEM WITH A RUBBER DICK FOR A LIVING (snorts, see fucked up) hands up how many of you do that for a living??

This book was one twisted as fuck sick book, and that is putting it mildly, starting this I was sitting there thinking OH MY GOD what the fuck have I gotten myself into!! Seriously it's fucked up on more than one level!! Just when I thought this book was going to go how I thought it would it did a 360 turn on me, it has twists and turns that I DID NOT SEE COMING!!

She had chosen her next victim, A fucking holier-than-thou-virgin-boy number fifty four, the Bear's star linebacker "Joshua Carter" she had been watching him for weeks, knew everything about him..

SIXTEEN AND SEVENTEEN YEAR OLDS WERE HER FORTE (one sick mother fucker of a female)!!

HE'S STUBBORN, DISOBEDIENT AND UN-TRAINABLE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Roman Numeral LIV is Number Fifty Four (Joshua's team number)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deliver.

February 1, 2014 – Shelved
February 1, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
February 25, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

message 1: by Sabrina (last edited Feb 26, 2014 08:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sabrina Great review. Makes me want to read it now. I love myself a fucked up book hehe

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ snorts, this book is as fucked up as they come lol, but very hot too

message 3: by Pam (new) - added it

Pam Godwin Fantastic kinky pain whore review! LOVE the graphics. Thanks for reading, girl!

Patrycja Great review