Jeanne 's Reviews > Kade's Turn

Kade's Turn by Tiffany Snow

bookshelves: netgalley, favorite-male-leads, favorites, swoon, love-triangle

"Sometimes Knights Wear Black"

Turn on a dime- Kade's Turn is a companion novel to book two of the series, Turn to Me. If someone is new to the series, you are safe to read this book as long as you've read through book two. This was perfect for me, because not only am I in love with Kade forever, book two was my favorite of the series.

There were some sweet revelations and moments that I loved re-living, but storyline wise for the most part this was pretty repetitive. I still felt the butterflies at my favorite moments and loved reading Kade's thoughts. My favorite moment in the book was by far the scene with the shoes, it was even better the second time around. There is something irresistible about this vulnerable bad boy.

"Trust is hard earned, princess, and I didn't mean to break the little trust you had in me."

"I also know that the last thing you want to do is trust someone," he said, "because everyone you've ever loved has left you. And I know this because we're the same, you and me."

Gah! I would have jumped him, I don't know how she had that willpower! I think that is one of the most sexual tension filled scenes I've ever read.

"And the next time I see you in those shoes, they'll be the only thing you're wearing."

Overall, I think Kade fans would enjoy this book, It was fun to spend time with one of my all time favorite book boyfriends:) I don't usually read companion novels, because I don't like to re-read things, but I'm willing to make an exception for Dex or Kade.

* arc provided by Netgalley

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kade's Turn.

January 30, 2014 – Shelved
August 1, 2014 – Started Reading
August 1, 2014 –
1.0% "I know, I can't believe I'm reading this either, but it's KADE! :)"
August 4, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)

message 1: by Fran (new)

Fran Is it good??? I didn't read Blane's but I'm thinking about reading this one soon.

Jeanne Fran wrote: "Is it good??? I didn't read Blane's but I'm thinking about reading this one soon."

I thought it was good, but not a lot of new story:)

Amy | Foxy Blogs great review! (view spoiler)

Jeanne Amy (Foxy) wrote: "great review! [spoilers removed]"

Lol, thanks Amy!! :)

Olga You have an ARC? So jealous! Great review! :)

message 6: by [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ (last edited Aug 05, 2014 03:06AM) (new) - added it

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Great review Jeanne. As much as I love kade I still don't think I will read this but glad it was a good one for u

Jeanne [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Great review Jeanne. As much as I love kade I still don't think I will read this but glad it was a good one for u"

Thanks Ami! :) Now onto Daemon!

Jeanne Olga wrote: "You have an ARC? So jealous! Great review! :)"

Thanks Olga! :)

♥Sharon♥ Great review Jeanne!! Loved the shoe scene too! And I am glad you made the exception for Kade! lol xo

message 10: by Raquel (new)

Raquel Great review! glad you liked it. =)

message 11: by Jeanne (last edited Aug 05, 2014 06:16AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jeanne ♥Sharon♥ wrote: "Great review Jeanne!! Loved the shoe scene too! And I am glad you made the exception for Kade! lol xo"

Thanks, Sharon! You were right, I was even more in love after reading this. I loved the Christmas scene too! haha :))

Jeanne Raquel wrote: "Great review! glad you liked it. =)"

Thanks, Raquel! :))

message 13: by Mysza (new)

Mysza Awesome review Jeanne!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Great review Jeanne!

Jeanne J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* wrote: "Great review Jeanne!"

Mysza wrote: "Awesome review Jeanne!"

Thanks so much, ladies:)!

message 16: by Didi (new)

Didi Great review Jeanne!

Jeanne Didi wrote: "Great review Jeanne!"

Thanks, Didi!:)

message 18: by Brandi (new)

Brandi Great review, Jeanne! Dex and Kade are two of my top favorites, also ;)

Jeanne Brandi wrote: "Great review, Jeanne! Dex and Kade are two of my top favorites, also ;)"

Thanks, Brandi! I loved Dex's novellas:)

message 20: by Mia (new) - added it

Mia Great review, Jeanne :)

Jeanne Mia wrote: "Great review, Jeanne :)"

Thank you, Mia!! :)

message 22: by Ilze (new)

Ilze Wonderful review, Jeanne!

Jeanne Ilze wrote: "Wonderful review, Jeanne!"

Thanks so much, Ilze! :)

message 24: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine Lovely review, Jeanne!! I haven't heard of this series before, is it good? :) Might want to check this out :)

Jeanne Thanks Jasmine! I enjoyed the series, Kade is my number two top bbf of all time, so she did something right;))).

Joanne Great review Jeanne.Love Kade so I'm counting down for this one :D

Jeanne Joanne wrote: "Great review Jeanne.Love Kade so I'm counting down for this one :D"

Thanks Joanne!! Hope you like it:))

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ wonderful review Jeanne!

Jeanne Thanks Sharon;))