Zarith dol's Reviews > The Tycoon's Socialite Bride

The Tycoon's Socialite Bride by Tracey Livesay

One of the best debut books I have read.
This is a story of complicated hero redeem himself in a simple yet meaningful backstory yet. In other words, he was willing to let his past for the right woman.
Marcus is a man with a past, his mother was wrongfully terminated and disgraced by her employer. His life is dedicated to have revenge by owning said employer's hotel. Now, he is one of the richest well made man, on set to fulfilled his revenge. However in DC old money runs strong, for a former kid on the block, money is not the only ticket for power and prestige.
Pamela comes from old money family. Her father is former senator and she is a well known society princess. Under the princess exterior lurks a dark spots in her life. That is why she determined to protect the women's shelter, located in Marcus's building.
Marriage of convienence is barter for a building and old money prestige btw the couple, however their passionate chemistry are something cannot be denied. Will they have a happy ending? or will Marcus past continue to form a barrier btw their hearts? I love a simple story but with complex characters and this book has it. The main couple budding romance slowly progress as the story reach it climax, is what I love the best. Double thumb up to the author. I am the fan of Entangled Indulgance, Brazen and Covet line, so I am excited for this author, recommended.

ARC received from netgalley for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tycoon's Socialite Bride.

January 27, 2014 – Started Reading