Amanda Masters's Reviews > Lunangelique

Lunangelique by Kristin R. Campbell

bookshelves: wicca-witch-4-book-blog-reviews

Awesome Book! I love stories about Angels and I have to say this one has got to be one of my favs! I really loved the action, the romance and the twist of mythology and angel lore. Kristin R. Campbell is a incredible writer who defiantly keeps you guessing throughout the book and just when you thing you have it figured out she throws something new at you that you totally didn't see coming! I can't wait to read more!

For twins Alexis and Alex being adopted has never really been an issue. They have great parents, great friends, go to a good school and get good grades. That is until a certain hottie moved in across the street and their whole world started to come apart. Now people are after them, they are being watched and for some strange reason Alexis can't keep her hands or her lips of the boy across the road!

Alexis is sure it all has to do with their birth parents, but she isn't sure what. Strange things are happening with the twins as well, They doing things they shouldn't be able to do. They are scared and Alexis is pretty sure they aren't even human, but if they aren't human what are they?

She is hoping to find her biological parents and finding out those answers for the questions just keep piling up and the people who are watching are done waiting. Will they survive to find out who their parents are?

great Story! I loved how the author brought the two different religions together in one story! I have never seen that before. I loved the character of Cole! he was so romantic and dark, sigh, a total hottie!

if you haven't read this series I suggest you start for you are missing out! TBR today! I know I am!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lunangelique.

Started Reading