KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Renegade Lady

Renegade Lady by Dawn Martens

Jan 26, 2014

4 Raw and Gritty Ice Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"My dad is the President of "The Renegade Sons MC" at the age of sixteen he gave me to Timmons to claim as his old lady..

She had been afraid of Timmons since she was a little girl..

This is a raw and gritty story about rape, graphic violence and heartbreak in the rawest form..

Jenna's mum died from an overdose, and basically her dad didn't want the responsibility of a sixteen year old girl so he gave her to Timmons to do with as he pleased to protect himself..

Timmons stole Jenna's virginity and much much more the night Jenna walked into "Mateland MC" locked in his room with no escape to be used over and over again..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Luckily for Jenna a knight in shining armor by the name of "Chipper" took her in, him and his wife gave her a roof over her head and a family environment she'd never had before.

Chipper's younger brother "Kidd" fast becomes one of Jenna's best friends..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Being ten years older than her, he treats her like a sister, but there is a hidden attraction he can't deny..

"She's too fucken young for me, but the fucked up part, is that I still want her. The more I'm around her, the more I want to claim her.

As soon as she reached eighteen, Kidd lays claim to her, but Kidd has baggage that pulls these two apart and years and hurt feelings fester..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When time comes for Ice to take her place in the club, she has two choices, become an old lady or a club whore..

Not believing in love and knowing a man can never be faithful, she decides to earn her spot on her back.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The club has rules..Woman can't be members..But they can be property..One is becoming and old lady, the other is to become a whore..

Jenna swore black and blue that she would never become an old lady or anyone's property ever again after being Timmons property..

But up against Kidd, Jenna really had no choice but to become his old lady or leave the club life for good, which is all she knew..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Only one picture I used is off the authors page, all other pictures, teasers I made up myself..Kat

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Renegade Lady.

January 26, 2014 – Started Reading
January 26, 2014 – Shelved
January 27, 2014 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Lindsay (new) - added it

Lindsay Great review Kitty!

I love the pic of the guy and motorcycle! Did you make that?

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thanks Lindsay!! Yep all made by me..

message 3: by Lindsay (new) - added it

Lindsay They look awesome! Did you make the gif too?

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Oh god no, that's been in my photo bucket storage for over a year

message 5: by Lindsay (new) - added it

Lindsay LOL. Ah, ok. I was going to say...if you made that, I need lessons from the master! :)

Sarah he is damn hot woo

message 7: by R (new) - rated it 5 stars

R I love the hot pics and your reviews