Cara's Reviews > Love in the Time of Dragons

Love in the Time of Dragons by Katie MacAlister

Jan 04, 2010

bookshelves: 2010, dragons, fantasy
Read from June 27 to July 01, 2010

After hearing in all of the other books how awful and scary Baltic is, it was refreshing to get to hear his side of the story. At first I wasn't thrilled about the back and forth of the story, but I really grew to appreciate learning what really happened between Kostoya and Baltic and Drake.
It also cracked me up to see all of the mates and Cy being the reasonable ones while the wyrven were all being stubborn and crazy.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love in the Time of Dragons.

Lady Allison Cara, tell me what you think about this one!!! Ysolde/Tully is a lot sassier than even Aisling & there were parts I wasn't sure about but over all I really like this book! & I loved Baltic! I had to keep my mouth shut about this one for so long since I got the ARC I didn't even review it, now I'll have to go back & re read in order to say something about it. Can't wait to hear what you think!

Cara Allison wrote: "Cara, tell me what you think about this one!!! Ysolde/Tully is a lot sassier than even Aisling & there were parts I wasn't sure about but over all I really like this book! & I loved Baltic! I had t..."
All of the boy on boy comments cracked me up! She was really sassy, but I think she had to be to keep up with Baltic. I also really liked him. I think this is one of the funniest books so far!