Alpha Possessive Heroes's Reviews > Raine Falling

Raine Falling by Paula Marinaro

description

Something wicked this way comes.

I think Paula Marinaro did an awesome job with allowing you to connect with her characters. In this book, you get to introduced to a lot of members with their POVs. I usually don't like that kind of thing, but I can understand why the author did it as she's building up a series here.

What the fuck was the man I was running from doing in my safe place?

Raine, beautiful, strong and loyal. Ever since her mother died, she stepped up and took care of her sister. To be honest, I loved everything about her. She's timid but strong enough to stand up for herself.

“It’s wet.” I murmured lamely.
He grinned wildly and leaned in to whisper. “I like wet.”

Diego, sexy badass, possessive, pushover.. He's basically your typical MC hero. "Me tarzan, you Jane!" and "I claimed you. You're mine." kinda guy. He's domineering and crude. He's everything I like in my biker men. Yeah, He has some asshat moments but I didn't mind it one bit. I like em' crude and possessive.. so all I can say is...

description

I was hoping that in the heart of the City Of All Wrong. I had finally found my Mr. Right. Maybe.

Now while I thoroughly enjoyed this book, I definitely had some editing issues that prevented me for giving this a 5 Stars. There were too many inner thoughts and some unnecessary information that kinda bored me to death.

Also as a religious MC reader, I'm quite surprised... disappointed.. sad and yes sexually frustrated that the moment they do the deed it was pretty fuckin' tame.

description

Seriously. I was so turn on with all the tension between these characters that I was literally salivating for some juicy sweaty SEX!

But anyways, despite my mini rant up there- I gotta hand it to the author. This book is brilliant! It drew me in immediately! Yes, it was a little choppy in the beginning but I was so into the story that I didn't notice it anymore. I just hope the author is planning on re-editing this one because the story is a 5+ for me.

Overall I wouldn't say this is the best but I thoroughly enjoy this book! It's about love, family and brotherhood- everything I craved about MC book!

Can't wait for each of the characters to get their own story!
Game Changer is definitely a good start for a new series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raine Falling.

01/21/2014 marked as: read

Barb I love the line "Something wicked this way comes." It's actually the title of another book that didn't sound very interesting at all. I like the picture of Diago. THe photo of Raine is close but I think she is more beautiful than that.

Alpha Possessive Heroes Barb wrote: "I love the line "Something wicked this way comes." It's actually the title of another book that didn't sound very interesting at all. I like the picture of Diago. THe photo of Raine is close but I ..."

Thank you Barb! <3