Jason Bradley's Reviews > The Enchantments of Flesh and Spirit

The Enchantments of Flesh and Spirit by Storm Constantine

bookshelves: ebook, m-m, favorites, fantasy

The author has created a world in this book that is beyond compare. I am impressed by her boldness in this piece especially for the time period in which it was written. The characters are amazingly vivid and although there are anatomy questions that are left unanswered, plot points were connected so that by the end of the book I felt sure of the reasoning and explanation of all the events. I am eager to continue this series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Enchantments of Flesh and Spirit.

January 2, 2010 – Shelved
January 2, 2010 – Shelved as: m-m
January 2, 2010 – Shelved as: ebook
August 19, 2010 – Started Reading
August 23, 2010 – Finished Reading
July 9, 2011 – Shelved as: favorites
July 9, 2011 – Shelved as: fantasy

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

message 1: by Val (new)

Val Kovalin I remember reading this -- very unusual book! The author said in an interview that she wrote this based on the gorgeous androgynous guys she saw in the British club scene back in the "New Wave" 1980s!

Jason Bradley Oh wow! I imagine that sort of look when reading the book. That really came across. :)

message 3: by Val (new)

Val Kovalin Sort of a young David Bowie, right? :)

Jason Bradley yes! or Jonathon Rhys Meyers!

message 5: by Val (new)

Val Kovalin I'm so out of touch that I had to Google him, but as soon as I saw him, I saw what you mean. Yes, totally!

Jason Bradley Watch Velvet Goldmine. I think he plays what is supposed to be David Bowie in that movie.

message 7: by Val (new)

Val Kovalin The glam-rock scene of the '70s? I MUST check this out! Thanks. :)