Bill Ames's Reviews > Limo Bill the Undercover Assassin

Limo Bill the Undercover Assassin by Bill Ames

(Review from the author)
Read 2 times. Last read January 16, 2014.

As the author, I'm not sure if leaving a review is valid, however, I will say a few words to explain the process of this book. Driving a Limo in Myrtle Beach allowed me to see first hand the wild scenarios of the many clients. Some version of the truth is depicted and altered in the storylines the reader gets to enjoy.

Add the paid assassin angle with driving the limo as a cover interwoven with the limo stories, sex stories and party stories took on a direction all it's own. It's a fictional book but the stories makes the characters appear like real people with real life situations and a human touch that is easy for you to relate to.

The main character narrates the story with his many thoughts and struggles to deal with, the assassin responsibilities, the fun of his passengers in the limo and his relationship with Annie. He learns that all the money in the world can't prevent bad things from happening with the devastating ending he experiences.

More details can be found at LimoStories.com including information on the erotica version if interested.

If your looking for a fun read that's humorous and a real page turner, this is for you. All I ask is for an honest review from an entertainment perspective and spread the word if you like it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Limo Bill the Undercover Assassin.

Started Reading
January 16, 2014 – Finished Reading
January 17, 2014 – Shelved
Started Reading (Paperback Edition)
January 18, 2014 – Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
January 19, 2014 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)