Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > Kidnapping Casey

Kidnapping Casey by Laurann Dohner

it was ok
bookshelves: 2-stars

1.5 Kidnaping Stars

Kidnapping Casey is book two in the Zorn Warriors series by Laurann Dohner. If your a fan of forced seduction then this book will work for you. I did not enjoy it. To close to rape for my liking.

Unlike the first book Ral’s Woman where Ral shows a genuine affection and protective concern for his human, Argernon dose not show these qualities for Casey until much much later in the book. Argernon is entirely shellfish and demands that Casey stay; because he can’t live without her. He gives her no choice. The same seduction techniques that Argernon uses are just like her ex who was trying to forcer her, and she should have told Argernon and he should have backed off and gotten to know her without the bondage. It felt like a broken record with the seduction your body wants me ergo your heart does too. Around 30% into the book we get some action outside the bedroom which was a change, but other then that it’s all about Argernon not letting Casey go.

If you like to read a series in order then I recommend this book, but in general if your into overbearing alien men who don’t have a clue about women’s rights and like to use sex as a weapon to get what they want then you’ll like this, otherwise I would not recommend this one.

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kidnapping Casey.

January 16, 2014 – Started Reading