Holly Craft's Reviews > Crazy Maybe

Crazy Maybe by A.D. Justice

19446804

Read 2 times

I can't even begin to describe my feelings for this book. This book pulled me in from the beginning and it just kept getting better and better. You get both alternating POV's and it makes you feel connected with the characters throughout the whole story.

You have Andi who is a sexy, smart, talented, strong-willed and a totally vixen. She has blonde hair with pink streaks and has a full sleeve tattoo. She grew up in foster care with the loss of her parents at an early age. She has a dark past in result and is determined not to let it haunt her. She is a straight up, take no crap, put you in your place kind of woman. She helps out at the gym where Mack, the guy who took her under his wing, owns.

You also have Luke who is a street fighter who wants to go pro. He's the black sheep in his family and they aren't supportive of his career choice but they still associate. He has issues that's he's hiding as well. He is drop dead gorgeous, cocky, tatted bad boy who doesn't do relationships. I know that you're probably thinking "oh, I read that kind of thing all the time." Right? Well, let me tell you, I'm pretty sure you haven't. This story isn't just your typical romance. You get a mix of romance, angst, mystery, and suspense all in one. How awesome is that? Oh, and you might want to grab some tissues too.

When Andi and Luke meet at the gym, you as a reader will feel the sparks between them. It's instant attraction even I had to stop and fan myself. Although that spark is there, they just start out with the innocent flirting. They become friends and hang out because Luke has stated that he doesn't do the dating thing and Andi doesn't want to get her heart broken so they don't take that next step at first.

When they finally do take that step which is around 30% into the book it will leave you breathless. It's like they're in this bubble and it finally exploded. They admit they have real feelings for each other and they want to take it on at full force. He takes her to meet his family and they fall in love with her and makes her feel like part of the family.

You become so involve in this book and with the characters that you don't even see it coming. The story takes such a turn of events, it will leave you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next. Andi's past comes back to haunts her, will Luke be able to see who Andi really is or will his past and fears plague him? As much as I love Luke, some of his actions made me want slap him. There are so many twists and turns but it adds to the story like nothing I've ever seen.

I could say a lot more but I will just let you go buy the book so you could see what an amazing job A.D. Justice did with writing this story. You won't be disappointed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crazy Maybe.

Finished Reading
Finished Reading (ebook Edition)
January 5, 2014 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
January 15, 2014 – Shelved