Len's Reviews > Seducing Cinderella

Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell

bookshelves: mma-sports-fighter

4 Stars

Reid Andrews, a mixed martial arts fighter need a help to reclaim his belt of therapist Lucie Miller to heal his injury in short time. He made a deal to Lucie she will not refuse. Lucie Miller has a crush on doctor who didn't notice her for so long. She agrred to Reid to help her boost her self confidence and learn how to seduce the doctor she wanted for so long. All went well until Reid want for himself the improvement of Lucie. They grew up together and he is her's brother's bestfriend so he's afraid to risk the friendship. He think that Lucie deserved better than him.

This is cute and feel good read. I enjoyed it. Though the irony of MMA fighter teaching a woman to choose a dress and flirt seems funny. But it works for me, like it. I love the writing. The intimate scene of Reid and Lucie was definitely HOT. But Lucie didn't matter to me much. I find her cute though weak sometimes. Her insecurities of everything is annoying. She was a successful woaman after all. The story was predictable at times but still okay. Onto next book ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seducing Cinderella.

January 15, 2014 – Started Reading
January 15, 2014 – Shelved
January 16, 2014 – Shelved as: mma-sports-fighter
January 19, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

Jill Though the irony of MMA fighter teaching a woman to choose a dress and flirt seems funny.
This didn't work for me...but glad you enjoyed it, Len! :)

• Lisa • Super duper!!!

message 3: by Len (new) - rated it 4 stars

Len Jill wrote: "Though the irony of MMA fighter teaching a woman to choose a dress and flirt seems funny.
This didn't work for me...but glad you enjoyed it, Len! :)"

message 4: by Len (new) - rated it 4 stars

Len Thank you Soraya, :)

Jen Fab review, Len!

message 6: by Mo (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mo Nice review, Len.

message 7: by Len (new) - rated it 4 stars

Len Jen wrote: "Fab review, Len!"

message 8: by Len (new) - rated it 4 stars

Len Mo - Irene's Irish minion for the month of January wrote: "Nice review, Len."

Thanks Mo :)

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Great review, Len! I still haven't gotten around to this one. But book 2 was awesome haha

message 10: by Len (new) - rated it 4 stars

Len Thank you hon, yes it is, I'm on book 2 now,and loving it so far :)

message 11: by Kristen (new) - added it

Kristen Great review, Len. <3

message 12: by Len (new) - rated it 4 stars

Len Thank you Kristen :)))

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ Lovely review, Len x