Shari David's Reviews > Lead Me On

Lead Me On by Lexxie Couper

This series gets better and better with each member of the band formerly called Blackthorne pairing off and their quest to find a new front man for Synergy! Lead Me On captivated me from the very first page and refused to let me go until I had read the last page.

Lexxie Couper pens the best characters and Samuel Gibson and Lily Pearce are no exception. Samuel is the quintessential rock star who has finally found his heart with Lily Pearce, now if he can just convince her that just because he is a rock star, doesn't mean he can't love her. Lily is convinced that rock stars are not for her, after all look what being a rock musician has done to her brother. Her twin brother Gene has been in and out of rehab and just can't seem to beat his addictions and the rock star life is the reason. Or is it?

Ms. Couper's Lead Me On is a story that will have you laughing, crying and fanning yourself! She really knows how to balance a reader's emotions and take them through their paces in this story. The characters are well written and readers can easily identify with them. The plot is well thought out and the climax will leave you reeling and your heart breaking for the characters. Ms. Couper is really talented at this but then she swoops in and saves the day and you are completely satisfied with how everything turns out! The heat is absolutely perfect, Ms Couper writes spectacular love scenes that are enthralling to her readers.

I am now anxiously waiting for the next instalment in this series and am left wondering if Brutal will get his happily ever after too! Only time will tell... If you haven't read this series you need to, you will not be disappointed!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lead Me On.

Finished Reading