KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Changing Course

Changing Course by Aly Martinez

Jan 14, 2014

ARC Provided by the author for an honest review (Thank you for my arc)

"4 DILL PICKLE SPEARS OF HOTNESS"

This book will play on you mentally and emotionally, so beautifully written it will captivate you and yep at times you will be sitting on the edge of your seat wondering if that HEA is just round the corner for this couple or if it will be out of their grasp..

Oh and if your partial to the word "FUCK" move along this book won't be for you!! This man is very partial to using it in near on every sentence, in my book it just made him hotter!!

So we're first introduced to Brett and Danika aka Sarah at a bar where he sees what he likes and goes after her..

Brett is a good looking guy, stands around 6'5" with brown hair and green eyes..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Hi, I'm Brett, I like football, long walks on the beach, beer, and golden retrievers, I'm terrified of scary movies, especially the ones made by Disney. I'm a Virgo, but don't worry I act like Pisces."

Right from that first meeting Brett was enamored by Sarah, his life would never be the same again..

Eight months, two days and twelve hours after Brett first laid eyes on Sarah, he asked her to marry him..

Don't be lulled into the white picket fence and a happy ever after!!

On April 18th 2008 was the day the world came crashing down for this couple..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Things from this day forward took a turn for the worst..And things will never be the same again..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All people involved that day life stopped for them, it left scars that ran deep, blame and bitterness ran rampant, one could move forward but two were stuck in a time warp..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There was a moment of confusion "I lost my wife four years go." and I'm sitting there thinking huh?? Then as the story moves along that sentence makes a whole lot of sense..

Because this isn't yet released I don't want to give too much away, I loved it and I really can't wait to see what book 2 entails!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Changing Course.

January 14, 2014 – Started Reading
January 14, 2014 – Shelved
January 15, 2014 – Finished Reading

Tessa Teevan Fab review! I'd like a vegetable report, please!! :D

message 3: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara Is the ending to be continued or cliffy?

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ No cliffy so your ok, think the next story is about his mate

нυgѕαи∂¢σσкιєѕ Whoa, okay prologue and chapter one I just finished...really really nervous to carry on with this book BUT I don't want to cheat either. So love the review and the thrilling suspense to it.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Keep going!! You will love it I promise and then u have book 2 to carry on with