Yvonne (The Shadow Realm)'s Reviews > All I Ever Wanted: An Abbott Springs Anthology

All I Ever Wanted by Marilyn Brant

bookshelves: 2014-jan, contemporary, christmas, ebooks

This was such a sweet and heartwarming collection of novellas. I loved how they all interconnected and that we got to see little bits of the others characters in each story. Each story was packed full of so many cute moments. But there were also many heart-wrenching moments. I don't know how many times I felt like someone had a vise grip on my heart and could feel the threat of tears. Each story moved me in different ways but they all left me with a final sense of happiness.
Each authors individual style shined through in the characters personalities. The stories blended together so well though that you forget they were written by four different authors. Each story is told in dual POV which I loved. And because each story has a definitive end, you have the ease of knowing that you can sit down and read one story at a time and not feel the need or pressure to read the whole thing in one sitting. You can take your time, savor each little story.
So overall this was a sweet, fun, and extremely enjoyable read. Perfect for a cold winter night, sitting in front of the fire, with a nice cup of hot chocolate.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All I Ever Wanted.

January 14, 2014 – Started Reading