sue's Reviews > Yours for Now

Yours for Now by Siren Allen

Let me start of by saying, its not my regular type of read, however, this book gave me a lot of entertainment. I had read quite a heavy emotional book before this one, so this, although complicated, was not as deep as my last book.

BDSM is not my usual type of reading material. I did find the beginning of the book grabbing my interest because the dialogue between the two was very good, kept me entertained reading it.

She is quite taken with the Dr, who she has known forever, and he with her, just that they both don't know it yet, he does, he knows where his heart lays, but she wants to 'get him out of her system', it didn't work though.

The only confusing bit for me was, how could someone who has been abused want to experience BDSM with someone? Its not something I can get my head around. However, this is fiction!!! so I guess, a bit like soaps, anything can happen right?

The ending is predictable but it didn't deter from the story.

The author writes well, I just think a little bit more to detail would be called for. On the whole, I had to give this 4 stars as I did enjoy it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Yours for Now.

January 14, 2014 – Started Reading