Maria Ella's Reviews > The Male Brain

The Male Brain by Louann Brizendine

Jan 12, 2014

liked it
bookshelves: 2014-reading-challenge, add-on-knowledge

"I believe that learning about the male brain can help men and women feel more intimacy, compassion, and appreciation for each other."

And it really helps you - on how to deal with adventurous boys, of hormonal-driven teens, of sexually-driven young men and or compassionate-yet-problem-solver dads.

It was a series of visits to the writer, and as she puts along her sentiments and her anecdotes, and her researches, she was able to narrate the genetics and the chemicals and all those scientific blah-blahs that makes the men tick.

I get bored with some of the stories, but hey, it was informative.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Male Brain.

January 12, 2014 – Started Reading
January 12, 2014 – Shelved
January 13, 2014 –
page 87
32.1% "Random read - "When they see one that lights up their sexual circuit board, their brain instantly produces a quick sexual thought, but then it is usually over."\n \n It only means that men are innate to this - flirting and imagining. Natural kayong mahaharot!"
January 28, 2014 –
page 120
January 28, 2014 – Shelved as: 2014-reading-challenge
January 28, 2014 – Shelved as: add-on-knowledge
January 28, 2014 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Ay, ang galing. Natapos mo! haha, should I read it din ba? Haha

Maria Ella I guess? Revisit man lang sa hormone names and parts of brain and how they think... :)

message 3: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Maria Ella wrote: "I guess? Revisit man lang sa hormone names and parts of brain and how they think... :)"

Too anatomical and physiological ba? Haha, baka hindi na. Scan ko nalang siguro lol

Maria Ella 200++ including the notes and references from her studies and documents from consultations. :)

message 5: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Emir Never wrote: "How many pages is this?"

Curious ka, Emir?