MJ's Reviews > Lavender Morning

Dec 27, 2009

liked it
bookshelves: romance, liked-it, books-i-stole-from-grandma
Read in December, 2009

When Miss Edi Harcourt passes away she leaves everything to her friend Jocelyn Minton, including her house in Edilean Virginia. Along with a note saying she had found the perfect man for Jocelyn in this small town. Jocelyn is hurt that there was a part of Miss Edi life that was kept hidden from Jocelyn and a little reluctant to move. But move she does and there she meets not one but 2 men. Cousins that are always competing with each other over everything and now Jocelyn is in the middle of it all. To top it off there is a mystery surrounding Miss Edi that Jocelyn is determined to solve.

This is a cute little romance that I would have no problem recommending to my grandmother. I quickly solved part of the mystery before the reader even knows there is a mystery. The one think I didn’t like about the book was that the link between Miss Edi and her life long friend Alex is not revealed in this book. It is part of a series that Ms. Deveraux is writing so I can only hope that it is revealed in a future book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lavender Morning.