Nicola's Reviews > Temporarily Yours

Temporarily Yours by Diane Alberts

Temporarily Yours is one of those books which has a simple concept storyline but delivers a great sexy captivating read. It's low angst, very hot with wonderful characters and whilst it didn't hold any huge surprises and I have to admit I semi-predicted where the crux of the story was heading, it didn't detract from a fabulous read.

Cooper Shillings is quite simply delectable. Ex-marine, he's gorgeous, witty, thoughtful and a gent...90% of the time. Waiting for a flight, he meets Kayla, a funny, intelligent and determined lady who he discovers has a huge fear of flying. Like a moth-to-a-flame, the protector in him is unleashed and before either of them know it, they’re embarking on a fake relationship with very real benefits...

It was all go for these two from the opening chapter. With an instant attraction, their chemistry sizzled throughout, their sexy-time was passionate and intimate and I loved how easy they found being around one another. Realistic insecurities brought emotional moments but this was what made them fabulous as individuals and as a 'couple'.

If you're looking for an hot, fun, sexy easy-read book to lose yourself in, then this is it. It's the first Jen McLaughlin/Diane Alberts book I have read and I'll definitely be seeking more out.

I received a copy of this as an ARC courtesy of Entangled Publishing for an honest and unbiased opinion
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Temporarily Yours.

January 11, 2014 – Shelved